View Single Post
Old
04-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Blueline Bomber
Noah MAN-ifin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelhockey View Post
I agree with the comment above, that you would do better to ask for a specific response within reasonable limits. To me, if I were in JR's shoes, any letter demanding changes on the ice would receive a nice canned response from an intern. The front office wants to win even more than we do... for us it's a hobby, for them it's a livelihood. So, don't condescend to ask about the PP or draft choices or whatever. Ask about matters where your opinion holds weight -- ticket prices/options, community interaction, promotions, incentives, etc. Otherwise it's a waste of your time as a mere fan to write a letter of complaint.
That's my problem though. I don't care about ticket prices, community interactions, promotions, etc. Let JR do whatever he likes with that.

I care about the performance on home ice, and that's what I'd like to address and hopefully get a non-canned, non-lipservice response about. Nowhere did I make demands regarding the coach, the powerplay, or the on-ice personal. I know that demanding anything will get the letter thrown away.