View Single Post
Old
04-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Blueline Bomber
Expectations - high

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat View Post
And why the hell do you keep bringing up the end of 08. The shots were 46-17 in favor of Carolina you're out of you mind if you think they 'allowed' the Panthers to win. That game has no bearing or relevance to anything. They couldn't have played any harder or better they just ran into hot goaltending
You're kidding, right? Are you just going off stats, or did you actually watch that game? To say that "couldn't have played better" when they ALLOWED 4 goals on 17 shots? So you're saying they couldn't have prevented the 3-on-1 that led to the 2nd goal in that game? Or the breakaway that led to the 3rd? Or the shorthanded game-winning goal? None of that could have been prevented. Good to know.

Same deal with Saturday night. They couldn't have played better, when they allowed the Lecavalier breakaway or the Stamkos oddman rush? Don't spread that bull. They certainly could have played better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat View Post
You can't honestly that self-important to be expecting the GM of an NHL team to read and respond can you?
Hence why I said I expect to get blown off completely and I'll post IF I get a response. Please, try and keep up.