View Single Post
Old
04-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
Short leash for Lavi?

We all know Lavi came in a ruled with an iron fist last season and got the team turned around pretty quickly. My concern is that the young core of this team has already began to tune him out. A coach like Lavi usually only works for 3-4 seasons tops before the team turns on him and this team may be doing so after just 2 seasons. They continued their hot play the beginning of season but have been just as bad, frustrating and inconsistent since the allstar break as they ever were under Stevens. They seems to have little to no discipline and they aren't playing the system well at all. Lavi's drill sergeant type approach has apparently worn off. I think if the Flyers are bumped from the playoffs with a lackluster effort I wouldn't be surprised if they sent Lavi packing. How short of a leash do you think they give him? Will he be given until October/November next season to get it turned around if they are sent packing in the first round this year? I think anything less than a SCF appearance should get him canned.

Last edited by Juicy Couturier*: 04-11-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Juicy Couturier* is offline   Reply With Quote