View Single Post
Old
04-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Cartsiephan*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
When was the last time the Flyers had a good run in March? I don't recall one happening lately.

I'm not trying to say that I wouldn't be happier if the Flyers had been kicking ass all the way along. Since the all-star break, there has been a noticeable difference. Is that because Pronger has been out? Probably part of it, but certainly not the biggest reason. Is that because the Flyers don't give a ****? I'll argue with you on that one all day.
So, since we have an agreement on the history where does this fall? On the players or the coach? And let me just go back down memeory lane, on March 17th to the present the coach addressed the practice issues and basically stopped the conditioning stints he was doing, and then look at the record.

I pray on Kate Smith's grave that this team figures it out and they compete in the playoffs, but if for any reason besides the coach being the reason for a game 7 flop or totally being outcoached, this falls on the guys who put on the jersey's and put forth the effort each night.

Cartsiephan* is offline   Reply With Quote