04-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmay View Post
First of all,

I didn't offer a solution, because I agree fundamentally with what Murray is doing with the personnel he has.

If he is doing this with Crosby, Malkin, Neal, and Kunitz, or Sedin, Sedin, Burrows, Raymond, Samuelsson, Kesler, then you might have a point, he is using this system with Kopitar, and Williams. just a slight difference no matter how good I think Kopitar is.

Second of all,

You keep bringing up Nashville and yet you don't realize they play the same freaking system??? Cmon man...

Third of all,

You enter through the middle of the offensive zone, you have A. no time, and B. no options, do you think defenseman are going to say, hey here, go ahead, and create a lane for you? Seriously bud...it's like you never watch the game...

A) I don't know what Nashville you are talking about but the Preds play a complete different offensive system.

B) Maybe i'm not able to explain my poitn or there is some other missunderstanding.
The whole point of my system is to force the defender out of position. I don't know what you arues are about the defender offers a lane. Maybe you read my system again.

C) My usual point. If the Kings always did everythign right and have a real great coaching staff plus the best players for the system........... where are my Stanley Cups ????

I love you guys who wanna have a change without changing anything

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote