View Single Post
Old
04-12-2011, 05:59 AM
DM23BK30

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
This is the most selfish and ridiculous logic I've ever heard. Detrimental to the organization!? HAHAHAHAHA, yeah Kreider is the real problem here, so lets get on his ass about living his life the way he wants to live it. No one forces you to pay that $125, and no you are not entitled to Kreider's tenure with the Rangers, or any other player. When those ticket sales actually ARE paying paying for his salary, then you can ***** all you want. Until then, people should be getting bent out of shape with people with the organization who actually negatively impact it while getting paid to do so. (Which most, already do, rightfully so.) People just never have enough **** to ***** about I guess.

Also, you realize you can have fun in college without getting wasted every night right?

Yes, SupersonicMonkey, I understand no offered was made here, I am just responding to the people who are getting on a KID assuming he would want to really stay in college.

Ridiculous response.

So if I'm a season ticket holder, I dont have a right to have an opinion on the players who could one day make my team better?

I'm sure you've never complained about anything Rangers-related, right?

DM23BK30 is offline   Reply With Quote