View Single Post
Old
04-12-2011, 07:07 AM
ORYX

vCash: 500
Keep the ice in front of Bob or who ever is in net clear. As long as our goalies can see the puck they can stop the puck.

Get traffic in front of Miller (same concept above, cant stop what he cant see).

Be physical. Buffalo isnt the biggest team around, and they have alot of inexperienced players on their team. Show them what is like to play in the post season. I'd like to see Hartnell, Richards, Briere, Giroux, Carter throwing the body around.

Also, it seems Buffalo fans think that shutting down the HBL line is their key to victory. I guess they dont realize that this team has 7 20 goal scorers? (well ville has 19 to be fair). Picking one line to target will not go over well. Buffalo needs to come out rolling 4 physical lines and always attacking if they are going to win this series.

Unless Philly plays like complete ****, I dont see them losing.

I dont like the term 'switch' but in all honesty, this team will respond to being put behind the 8 ball for the first time this season. Most other teams have been fighting for a playoff spot all year or the greater part of the second half. What we see is what we get from Buffalo, where as the Flyers have tonnes in the bag. I dont think those teams who have played their best the last 3 months can sustain that effort throughout the playoffs. Thats why its teams that get hot in the playoffs that often find themselves winning the cup, and not the teams that finish the regular season hot.

ORYX is offline   Reply With Quote