View Single Post
Old
04-13-2011, 09:37 PM
Fortheloveofthegame

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Wilson is scratched. Dumont is too. Read the lineup(s) posted above.

Wilson has needed to sit for about two months now, but we've never been healthy enough to do it. Tonight is the healthiest the team's been probably since game 7 this season. Trotz has the option to send a message and let him watch Game 1 and that's what he is doing.
You must be kidding? This team has two 20 goal guys, has a huge NEED for scoring. 20 games ago Wilson had the highest plus minus, was 3rd in goals (which are always needed with the Preds) and was 4th in scoring. Has 16 goals on the year, given way less ice time
But I guess on your team, DEFENSE IS WHAT MATTERS! Also, after watching Dumont play, although he is not quite himself, has shown at least that he still has vision and ability. Cal O'Reilly, although has not played in a long, long time also not playing. I would have to say that this team has the most SKILLED 3 guys sitting in the league.
Sullivan in ahead of any of these 3 blows my mind!
You could also say that on most teams, Tootoo, Smithson, Halischuk, Spaling, Ward, Geoffrion playing ahead of these three if hilarious.
But, that is how the Preds win games..........IT WORKS! Had to vent!

Fortheloveofthegame is offline   Reply With Quote