View Single Post
Old
04-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Laus723
Future Now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
Semi-decent point, but they can always say they won a Cup and they've made the playoffs quite a few more times than we did.

I've never been to a Panthers game in Tampa, but have always been eager to go while also being a bit scared to as well. Now that I'm living about an hour and 45 minutes away from Tampa, I should get the balls to do it this coming season. I did go to Tampa two Decembers ago and made sure go to walk in front of the arena and flip it the bird while screaming "LETS GO PANTHERS!!!" People walking around kind of just stared at me with a puzzled look, but it felt good to do
Rattrick and I usually try to go to a game a year. I've been out of touch with Beezer, mostly my fault, but he and I try to go as well. The three of us get together when we can, but if you want to go with us to a game next season, we should all 4 (and whomever else wants to go) go to a game next season. So long as you're cool.

Pretty much everytime i go, I get something thrown at me. Ice cubes, pretzels, etc. Someone screams Panthers sucks in my face, but there's plenty of good experiences, too. Some friends and I went looking once, but every one was tame that time around, .

I've been to Atlanta and Philly's arenas, too, but I didn't get to see the Panthers while I was there. I liked Atlanta's arena a lot, Philly's not so much.