View Single Post
Old
04-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Bocephus86

vCash: 500
I come in peace.

Just wanted to let you all know those are the only 2 guys on 98.5 that I would never want to do that. They are football guys through and through. (98.5 is also the patriots radio) They talk hockey because this station does the bruins games and they probably are told too. The other station in Boston just ignored the Bruins for years so this station is making its bones talking hockey, and unfortunately forcing its football guys into hockey talk (where every boston fan face palms in our cars listening to them). Plus sense the whole chara thing they are just blow hards that want to yell. I wish it was with any of the other shows because those people actually know hockey a bit.

I was cringing the whole time it was so bad. If they knew anything at least it would have been a decent conversation but it was just two morons yelling and clearly showing how little they know.

Also, boston sports radio is actually very good. Its got a dedicated following in the overall 10th biggest radio market in the country, with the biggest demo being males 18-45 who listen to sports radio. (its why we have 2 big market sports radio stations, and room for both). Most of the guys (on 98.5) are not homers. Hell, if you heard mike felger talk about the bruins youd think he was a canadians fan (hes been hating on them since the playoffs that shall not be named of last year).

All in all, gresh and Zoe need to stick to the patriots and stop making bruins fans look like idiots.

Bocephus86 is offline   Reply With Quote