View Single Post
Old
04-14-2011, 04:18 PM
CharlieGirl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulkVanderHuge View Post
What is your rationale?

Do you think that the teams that you have hitched your wagon to have pretty colors? Did a player you like, play for one of those teams? And were you an Oilers fan?
My rationale for the Flyers? I saw Bobby Clarke play - that was all it took. Bill Barber was one of my favourite Kitchener Rangers, so that helped it along. Dornhoeffer is an old friend of the family, so just another small tie.

I couldn't give a **** what colours any of my teams wear. It simply doesn't matter to me, and to infer that it might is degrading, unbelievably sexist, and annoys the living **** out of me. How dare you assume that any female isn't a "real" fan, even in jest.

I was a moderate Oilers fan before they moved to Nashville (Earl Campbell was a God, and Warren Moon was Canadian), and the Music City Miracle sealed the deal for me.

I am an Kansas City fan because I love that they faced the Yankees 4 times in the ALCS, losing the first three times before finally beating them. I liked how they played back in the late 70's/early 80's, and I admire how George Brett played the game.

Good enough for you? No? **** you.

CharlieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote