View Single Post
Old
08-08-2005, 02:53 PM
King Blazer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt
But KB is making it sound like Hauser is a golden child who the Kings are being outright cruel to. As if he's clearly on track to one day stepping in as an NHL goalie and the Kings are just ruining him. I don't see that and it's clear that the Kings don't since they signed LaBarbera and have already annointed him the #2 in LA. If that's not a CLEAR message to Hauser and the people who love him, I don't know what is. If they thought as much of Hauser as they do of LaBarbera then they wouldn't have sign LaBarbera for one thing...but they also wouldn't have ALREADY announced that LaBarbera is the #2 in LA and Hauser is #1 in Manchester. It's a done deal. I don't have NEARLY enough knowledge about either one of those guys to have a valid opinion about which one is really better. But I will say this: I think that the Kings have demonstrated over the last 3-4 yrs that they are good at picking and developing prospects.
"golden child"? "outright cruel"? "Kings are just ruining him"?

jt, if that's really how your interpreting what I've written about Hauser, I honestly don't know what to say...