Old
04-15-2011, 12:53 AM
Claude28Giroux
praiseG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzanimal8 View Post
1. pronger desperately needs to come back to get the team sparked
2. the sabres played a 1-3-1 and laviolette is a good coach so he should be able to make adjustments in the flyers attack for game 2, but then again if the players dont wake up it wont matter
3. if the flyers can somehow get through to miller the tide will significantly change imo and they will get their flow
4. its one game, no need for y'all to panic yet its early and thats why its a best of 7
5. the flyers that i remember watching last year roll over the devils isnt remotely close to what i have seen lately, especially tonight....no energy, speed, and minimal grit (although i only saw about the last 8 mins, just based on that span)
Believe me, they had energy and speed, they just couldn't buy a goal.

Think about this: One of the huge factors in the Boston series last year was the fact that the boys knew they were playing on level with Boston, and if they continued what they were doing they will win. It's the same scenario here except its only 1 game not 3. Flyers know they can take these sabres, and they will. Now all we need is richie crushing Vaneks wrist.

Claude28Giroux is offline   Reply With Quote