View Single Post
Old
04-15-2011, 01:07 PM
jimmy1100
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
Honestly, if you suspend Stoll, you have to suspend Demers as well.

While dirty, Stoll's hit was obviously unintentional. Demers hit, was dirty and intentional.
EXACTLY! How is this hit not getting the same amount of attention? Stoll's 'hit' (looked more like aggressive board-pinning to me) was from behind and I can totally understand the review and possible discipline. But what needs to be kept in mind is that the follow-through of the shoulder pushing face towards boards was the worst part. It's not like Stoll went full-bore and destroyed him by throwing his whole body and weight behind the hit.

Meanwhile Demers leaves his feet, targets the head and the league doesn't care?

And **** SJ's color commentator with his homer BS. I'm so sick of him! 'Joe Pavelski has just become a legend' Wow, I guess the Sharks are desperate for playoff success stories when a first-round, game one OT winner is the stuff of legends. It was a huge goal, but let's not blow it completely out of proportion. What happens when someone scores an OT-GWG in the conference or SC finals? I'm guessing that 'So and so has just become a hockey GOD!!!'. Sensationalist BS!!!

Glad to see the Kings make a game of it and hopefully game 1 is only the first game of an excellent series.

jimmy1100 is online now   Reply With Quote