View Single Post
Old
04-15-2011, 09:24 PM
trilobyte

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
And, unfortunately, it comes from posters who only seem to show up during game threads to crap on the team when they're losing. A team that's over-achieved all year, is now the worst team to ever be put together in sports after two hard-fought losses on the road in the playoffs. And, yes, shockingly a team without elite goal-scoring save for one player is going to struggle for goals in the playoffs...did not see that one coming.
I think game 1 was a hard fought loss. To me, game 1 and game 2 were very different. To be honest, I would have to say that Washington has something to do with it; after all, there are two teams on the ice.

One thing I find hard to deal with is how things drift in a Game Thread. A GDT should be open to everything about that game. So often with supporters and fans of the Rangers, frustration spills out.
Myself, I like to keep it to the current game, which is what the GDT is for .

That is why, tonight, I felt so comfortable stating that the Rangers were not very good. They were not good TONIGHT. They could be really good back at MSG for Game 3.

It's a Game Day Thread. About the game today, in which the Rangers were not very good.