View Single Post
Old
04-15-2011, 09:50 PM
trilobyte

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanMan View Post
This game sucked. Watching the TSN feed and all I heard was how Washington was playing so good and it was a team committment etc etc. Who gives a ****?? It doesn't matter how they played because we played like ****. An AHL team would have beaten us.

And I don't want to hear that this team can't play because they have no talent or whatever. We were playing awesome in the 1st. We were skating hard, shooting the puck, making crisp passes, and outplaying the Caps. Why the hell did we stop doing that??

Ridiculous with this team. We've shown that we can outplay them, so why can't we sustain it for any amount of time?

Also, Dubinsky has been disapointing. Avery played awesome and this is proof that he should have been in Game 1. I'd like to see Eminger in too.

So frustrating
I realize that I am guilty of judging the game from the 2nd period on. I missed the 1st period entirely. In the end, it did not really matter, I was right.

The Rangers were pushed off the puck so many times. It was being out-muscled and out-hustled. Really stupid for anyone to think that it is okay. It is not.

Don't try to tell me this was a Rangers kind of game. They looked mostly a step behind, and since it cannot be because of physical exhaustion, I think it is because they did not play hard enough.

Some players are invisible. Not sure why.

trilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote