View Single Post
Old
04-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Rattrick

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rattrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
pb, I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. That sounds like a pretty scary thing to go through!

HJ, absolutely wear your Panthers gear! If you can take a little ribbing, I think you'll do fine. Tampa fans were outstanding to us earlier this year when we went (dressed in our Panther stuff).

Our e-cig business is starting to see some steady customers now...hopefully it will continue to grow. Though I was pretty irritated to learn of another e-cig company online who stole most of the content from our website. They pleaded ignorance when I called them out on it. It's word for word, OUR personal story of how we came into this business. They also stole a few pics that we created ourselves (iow, they could have only found them on our site). Thieves.

Cam's moving up to Squirts in May. I guess when you score 3+ goals a game, every time you play, it's time to move up. He just turned 8 in February. Ty's still too young. Last game of the season is tomorrow.
JOL, what's your website? My boss is looking to quit and a client of ours did it with the e-cigs as well as another coworker so he's going to try it.