View Single Post
Old
04-16-2011, 12:08 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

vCash: 500
General priced tickets for Berlin appear to be sold out or they are holding some back. Can still buy VIP tickets though but the price looks scary.

Best availalbe for two in Sweden are corner ice level at $500 total in US dollars. Steep.

I want to go to both games as going to England for the games against the Ducks was a great experience. Much easier to plan for logistically speaking; I also don't like how they announce this in the midst of the playoffs while we as fans are shelling out cash for playoff tickets and then it's like "Oh yeah...why don't you buy $1,000 in ticekts for next season right now too".

I know these games are not meant for us but rather those in Europe but still, kind of weak in my opinion. Would have preferred this to be finalized much earlier.

I don't think I'll have anyone to go with so if there are people on the fence but don't have someone willing to pony up the bucks to do this trip, I could be in. My birthday is on the 8th so I'm sure Berlin will be a blast. I did my own trip and not the Kings package for London and I'm looking to do the same this time. Maybe go to Amsterdam first, then head to Sweden for a few days and then on to Berlin to wrap things up.

BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote