Kings @ Sharks Game #2 - 4/16/11 - POSTGAME THOUGHTS & TIDBITS
View Single Post
04-16-2011, 11:38 PM
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles
What a great performance! My take aways from this match:
1) Kings easily won a game without needing quick to steal it. Remember all those predictions before the series that the only way the Kings would win is if Quick stole it? Well Quick didn’t do much tonight and won easily. In fact, the FSW “Farmer’s save of the night” wasn’t even a save, they couldn’t find any normal quick magic.
2) Thorton has been a no show in the first two games. Same as always and he’s going to be dealing with questions.
3) Kings by far the best team the last 5 + periods of hockey. Our system is working against the Sharks and somehow the matchups are favoring us against their great line.
4) The Kings grind style of play is perfect for the play offs. The first two games are vindication for TM against the haters.
5) J Quick getting a shutout could have a huge morale boost effect going forward.
6) Huge step up by Johnson and Doughty.
7) I watched a lot of the game on the sharks feed, those announcers are ….reasonable. Not bad homers at all.
8) Can anyone think of a single legitimate negative from tonight?
Great night Kings!!!!
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by mbar