View Single Post
Old
04-17-2011, 02:03 AM
2faded

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
BPG has ZERO even strength points in the last 4 games against the Kings and Preds. It works far from fine to put Beleskey on it, people are just remembering last year when it sorta worked. Not sure what you guys are watching but it does not sustain a cycle like RPG and while Beleskey is camping out he is failing to do a damned thing with it. Put Palmieri up there and see what he can do. And as much as everyone loves to rag on Sexton the third line was producing points with Sexton - McMillan - Winchester, it hasn't done squat with Beleskey. I also would sit Parros and play Ruutu with Marchant and Winchester so the fourth line can play more than three minutes.
Agree 100%. I think ive agreed with all your posts lately. At least someone shares my point of view. I feel like im alone sometimes.

Everyone here seems to think Getzlaf and Perry are so magical that we should be sticking some 3rd-4th liner with them and it doesnt matter. Or anyone with size because that will automatically translate into a good cycle game no matter how offensively untalented or hockey dumb they are. Sheesh.

And did someone above me suggest Maroon? Wtf?

2faded is offline   Reply With Quote