View Single Post
Old
04-17-2011, 01:22 AM
Jesus Teemu

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2faded View Post
I think these lines are decent. And while this third line is probably going to get worked, i think we might in a situation where we need to ride our top two lines with crazy minutes.

With Ryan getting suspended i think the "find depth scoring" mode goes out the window and "ride the top two lines into the next round" mode begins for the next two games. It may not be the best strategy for going deep in the playoffs, but i think our situation requires making it out of the these next two games with a split first.
Yeah, it's pretty annoying seeing G & P close to or over 25 a game. However, I think those lines are probably the best they can do right now.

I was thinking if Marchant played on the 3rd line, RC would be more comfortable giving them more minutes?

Good thing is they didn't make the playoffs last year and Getzy rested a little during the season, but it's still pretty bad to see that much TOI for your forwards after each game. Best case scenario is they are up 5-1 midway through the 2nd..lol won't happen.

Jesus Teemu is offline   Reply With Quote