View Single Post
Old
04-17-2011, 10:38 AM
Legend Killer

vCash: 500
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t...day+experience

Alot of this stuff was covered in this thread from awhile back...A few things I would like to see, and which I think would go over well are...

- DEFINATELY the marching band for every Fri-Sat-Sun game(preferably all), plus Leafs or Habs games...To drown out the non sens fans in the corridors...

- Keep Stuntman Stu, he does a good job, as somebody mentioned, a great member of the community

- Sens Intro for 2 mins before the players come out, 3-4 mins for rivalry & playoff games, that beat seems to get fans JACKED UP...

- As Ohhhh Franco mentioned, the music changed abit towards the end of the year for the better, maybe it had something to do with "tweetatthedeejay"?

- The new goal songs for "Jason Spezza" and "Bobby Butler" were great...

- A few games towards the end of the year there were breakdancers at the main entrance and they had quite a crowd, would be cool to see them around more often(not on the -20 days or colder)

- They upgraded the food selection last year, apparently that was the # 1 priority of fans...so they are listening...

- I would like to see local artists get a chance to make sens related murals or "grafitti" on the bare concrete walls that are above the concourse once you get to the top of the stairs...maybe hold a competition for space or something...get ppl interested...

- Ice girls would be good, other teams have them, why not us? Go to Moxies and snag a few servers...

- Montreal has cheerleaders and girls dancing in the hallways and they add a good atmosphere... Maybe a few cheerleaders wouldnt hurt(apparently when cheerleaders were mentioned in the other thread, it got derailed)

- BEAVER TAILS, either put up a shack outside the front doors, or have a stand inside, They are a huge part of Ottawa...

- Lastly, a New Scoreboard...maybe fans will get a chance to see a replay and actually know where the puck is, the intro's would be better, all sorts of good will come of it and it is on the radar... It just BETTER be in for the All Star Game..

Legend Killer is offline   Reply With Quote