View Single Post
Old
04-17-2011, 11:52 AM
BonkTastic
+/- =Worst Stat EVER

vCash: 500
A few things.
-Stuntman Stu is a HECK of a lot better than the last announcer we had, who consistently mispronounced names, too often said the wrong player entirely, and was always correcting himself. Not saying Stu is the best in the biz, but he's far from the worst.

-Does ANYONE have a real organ anymore? I thought the old Boston Gardens was the last one to have the full setup and live organ player. We have the guy up on the platform in the 300's with the keyboard. It would be very cool, but that's quite the project, which = $$$. I imagine the compromise is flipping the Casio to "Organ" setting.

-You can't replace the Timbits/ Shopping Cart Curling games with a lightshow, because Timbits/Carts generate ad revenue, and light show costs $. It's all about money coming in, not the other way around. The intermission stuff can certainly improve, though... it's just a matter of finding the right way to do it, but still make money off of it.

-Ice girls. Meh. Whatever. That's what football is for.

-Scoreboard? Check. Coming (hopefully sooner than later).

-They'll stop playing "Dynamite" for next year. Get used to a different pre-game song you'll be sick of by Home Game #20, though. They pick one and run with it for the whole year.

-Get rid of Lyndon? Really? He's in the top 5 or 6 anthem singers in the league. Let's concentrate on fixing what's broken, NOT what's already perfectly fine.

-I was talking to a few people in the Piping/Marching band a few weeks ago. Apparently they're set to come back next year, so to that.

And of course as usual, John Holmes shows up to disagree with almost everyone. On everything. So there's always that, it's like a universal constant I can set my watch to. Back to "ignore" you go.

BonkTastic is online now   Reply With Quote