View Single Post
Old
04-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Leetch66

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd View Post
i am not here to troll your thread. you guys have fun with the game. i am not here to mess things up for you.

i did want to advise you against going out of your way particularly in some cheap dirty way to get ovechkin. if you do that, be sure to put him in the hospital when you try.
ovechkin's history is full of games where the opposition succeded in hurting him but didnt get him out of the game. the result was OV beat them single handedly.

you may remember the game where he was cut with high sticks twice for stitches and had his nose broken by a hit vs montreal. he ended up scoring 4 goals in that game. also remember colton orr's rather brutal crosscheck in the end where ov didnt miss a shift and orr was suspended.

anyway....have fun. it should be a tight game
No problem...I don't consider your reply anywhere near trolling , in fact I appreciate your response . Actually after thinking about things along those lines...I would specifically target the trio of Green/Semin/Backstrom right from the puck drop and not let up . The key is having a couple of skirmishes on the go at once...but the Rangers seem to have a lot of players skating outside them circles when it looks messy . Some guys on the Rangers need to step up the nastiness levels to outright bad !