View Single Post
Old
04-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Zad
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
The experience nearly rivaled the game. Their fans are intense but our (DIEHARD and my) intensity neutralized theirs and as they gave it, they also took it. There was one potential for a fight but the dude walked away quickly and didn't direct any b.s. at us, but rather another Kings' fan around us. He may have understood that to fight him meant he and his friends take on all of us.

Made some new friends among rivals. Their fan base is passionate, I dug them. And those boos that I hope you heard in the third period, yeah, those were directed at US screaming GO KINGS GO. I hope that (at least the boos) came across on TV because at one point it was a good portion of the arena.

...and beer...lots of beer.

I will be doing a write up on the entire experience on our site from meeting and chatting with Luc on departure and then again landing and sharing a cab to the hotel together, to the pre-game drinking, to the perpetual vocal and mental intensity that was the game and the post game celebrations at Britannia, which is Owen Nolan's club.

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote