View Single Post
Old
04-18-2011, 07:06 AM
stv11
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
If it is up to you to choose,what would be your final team out of the acctual roster?
If I'm Sean Simpson, I want to keep the Monnet-Ambühl-Sprunger and Rüthemann-Plüss-Gardner lines, though I wonder if Rüthemann and Plüss wouldn't be better with a more physical player (that line didn't work out in 2009, but was better last year with Paterlini or Déruns). Then it depends if Wick joins the team. If so, I'd play him with Lemm and maybe Bieber, and keep the Lötscher-Trachsler-Moser line, though I would replace one of Moser or Gardner with Déruns. Without Wick, I'd create an agressive forechecking line based on speed with Savary and Déruns, and also keep the Lötscher-Trachsler pair.

On defense, the most likely to be dropped is Gobbi. I've never liked Bezina, but I must admit he's done well this season and expect him to make the team unless his injury is too serious. I think the other cuts will be among Furrer, Ramholt, Grossman and Gerber. Then there's the possibility of Sbisa or Josi joining the team.

stv11 is offline   Reply With Quote