View Single Post
Old
04-18-2011, 07:03 PM
YouCantYandleThis*
Moustache Enthusiast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
Well, I don't see any reason not to just repost what I said in the other thread where you posted this (horribly inaccurate) picture of yours.

"Blindside, made up of the two words "blind" and "side." Illuminating, no?

Assuming you have learned what the word "side" means...
"Blind" here refers to what the player cannot see based on the position of his head or has no means of expecting.

The pass came from Seabrook's right. His head turned from a position of about 60 degrees right (do you know your angles?) to a position perpendicular to the boards just as he got hit.
Considering how fast the game moves, Seabrook never had anything close to enough time to process that Torres was even near him.

So, let's review.
Seabrook, for the duration of the play, was looking to the RIGHT. He got hit from the LEFT.

Look at that! It was a blindside hit after all.

Go away, honestly. There's just no talking to some 'Nucks fans. There are a few on here that are fair and that I respect, but sadly they are not in the majority.
Have fun with the rest of your team's playoffs, however long they may last."
Unnecessary hit to the head, and Torres is a ****ing moron for doing that basically his first shift back from Suspension.

But not a blindside hit. He got him from the front, in the head.

Thats how I see it at least, and why I can see it wasn't a suspension. (along with all the "behind the net rules" hallubaloo)

YouCantYandleThis* is offline   Reply With Quote