Thread: On the Radio: 95.7...Yay For Some Sharks Talk!
View Single Post
Old
04-18-2011, 08:07 PM
68 Z-28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkie551 View Post
Anyone listening to this current show that's airing. One, who are these guys. Two, well done completely bashing AT&T Park you idiots. And three, They said why root for the Giants when the team across the bay is better. Well, while the team across the bay has more world series, the Giants are still world champions and the A's ball park is god awful. Not a good way to make a presence in the Bay Area.
I didn't hear the bit about att or talking about the giants but I think it's in bad faith to just bash. Better to just no talk about it IMO. why root for the giants? Because I have been a giants an since I was a little kid. I don't care who the better team is. Why root for the Sharks when there is a better team in the same timezone?

From what you said it sounds like bitter a's fans that are just using the airwaves as their soapbox. I know the guy on from 1-4 does the pre and post game shows for the A's. That and coupled with your comments about the guys after, I am expecting to not listen much as the A's are not a team I follow.

Like I said before, it will be nice to hear something other than Giants, but with knbr that is the giants flagship station, they broadcast the games, have pre and pos game shows, have other programming for the giants it should be no surprise they talk abou the giants a lot.

I hope the new sports talk station doesn't just become a proverbial soapbox for people to just go off on other teams/parks in the bay. That will make me NOT listen to the radio.

68 Z-28 is offline   Reply With Quote