Old
04-19-2011, 01:40 PM
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangers44 View Post
On Chimera's goal Gilroy is skating around too far from the net, doesn't get to Laich fast enough Laich is able to move the puck from behind the net, while Gilroy again doesn't get back up to position and goal is scored right on his left side where he should have been defending.

On Arnott goal he again skated away from the net for some dumb reason trying to block a bad angle shot (I don't think I ever seen a defenseman attempt a stupid move like that) his stick deflected the chot right on Arnott's stick.

Watch the replays closely if you don't (and I know you don't) believe me.

The guy singlehandedly cost us game 2.
That was the game we were shutout, right? What were you saying in the other thread about logical fallacies?

Anyway, Gilroy sucks. He has shown periods of somewhat competent play, but isn't nearly consistent enough. His defense is marginal and he's yet to contribute anything at all offensively. I'd much rather have Eminger as the sixth or seventh defenseman than Gilroy. However, the coaching staff seems to have faith in Gilroy's ability. I guess that's worth something.

Hopefully, we'll find better players between now and the start of next season, and we can simply bury Gilroy in Connectiford.

It's just pain.
nyr2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote