Thread: Larry Brooks: Chat today
View Single Post
Old
04-19-2011, 03:43 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Lito View Post
That's what I'm hoping happens. Sign Richards, then go out and look for another marquee player via trade. We have a surplus of prospects to be honest. There's only so much room for Kreider (who really shouldn't be traded unless we get an elite player in their prime), Thomas, Grachev, MZA, etc. considering we have a lot of positions locked down. They'll have to be moved at some point, might as well be now when we are close to challenging and Hank's better than ever.

Doesn't have to be a forward necessarily though. If a guy like Weber doesn't want to re-sign in Nashville () I offer the house. Forward should definitely be the priority though.

Imagine a Staal-Weber pairing? And Weber's shot on the PP with Richards setting him up? And Weber clearing the crease 22 mins a night? HOLY ****
As much as i like Shea Weber i think that the priority should be looking for top 6 forwards. I think our D has more depth and positions filled than up front. Its a offensive game these days, so i think money should go into forwards. Just to add big signings to D man dont seem to work out to well.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote