04-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Cogliano13Gagner89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogliano13Gagner89 View Post
Hey Habs fans!

You may be asking why an Oilers fan is posting here, but I am from Montreal lol

I'll get right to the point.

I'm a third year student at Champlain College St-Lambert in the Sport Marketing and Management Program and just started a 5 week stage at Complexe Henri-Bourassa. It's an indoor ball hockey facility with 2 rinks located on the east end of the island, in Rivière des Prairies.

There are two main things I will be doing during my stage, one is build the company a brand new website and second is advertise, which is why I'm posting here now. Despite the ever growing popularity of the facility there are still many open time slots available. It's opened 7 days a week and can basically be reserved at any time you desire. One or both rinks are usually available after 10PM every weekday and on Saturday and Sunday during the afternoon.

Like I mentioned it has 2 ball hockey/cosmo hockey rinks best suited for 4 on 4. It's $120 to rent for 1 hour, $180 to rent for 1hr 30min, $240 for 2 hours, you get the picture....

It's exact location is at 9075 Henri-Bourassa Est (Corner of Rodolphe-Forget).

If you are interested or have any further questions please PM me or simply reply to this thread.

Thank You,

Joe
BUMP

Cogliano13Gagner89 is offline   Reply With Quote