View Single Post
Old
04-19-2011, 04:35 PM
FutureGM97

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FutureGM97
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeChris View Post
I'm 6'5 weigh 210 lbs and have played hockey in Michigan for 15 years of my life. I'm a defenseman. I'll be 20 October 27th. Didn't play this year due to financial problems, last year went to states, year before was high school hockey as a senior for Plymouth, and year before went to states, and the year before that made it to state semis. Played Midget A and AA. Didn't have the money for AAA.

Should I come out? I'd have to get a place in Connecticut so what's the whole situation with the team? What league is it and stuff? Would like to see some more information before thinking about committing to a tryout.
You have the experience it sounds like which is good. I have to double check the age limit on the league (Federal Hockey League) again but I'm pretty sure as long as your are 20 at some point during the season you will be fine. This camp is for free agents with a certain number being picked for the actual training camp in the fall. If you make the team you would be provided housing and board. For the camp there is a hotel that will give u a special rate if you mention the camp. The cost to tryout is $200 which pays for jersey, icetime and other things at the camp.

If you would like me to send you the forms which you can look at just shoot me an email at the address in my first post. More than happy to answer anymore of your questions.

FutureGM97 is offline   Reply With Quote