Thread: Larry Brooks: Chat today
View Single Post
Old
04-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
I will say sometimes Brooks gets good info from sources but other times he pulls stuff out of his butt. Wolski getting bought out? Are you kidding me? He is inconsistent sure but so is Christensen, gaborik, Anisimov, and a handful of other players. Wolski could be waived and if there are no takers he goes to Hartford maybe recalled and taken at half price maybe he doesn't get claimed at all.

I have been saying Boyle will get close to 2 million a year for a multiple year deal to keep him a ranger as he is more important for PK and shutdown center role than as a goal scorer.

Gilroy coming back on the cheap is not shocking either, he doesnt complain and just does his best when given a chance. I'm not a huge fan of his cause his physical play and hockey IQ are pretty nonexistent but guess they see it as otherwise.

If we don't land Richards sather has to trade for a legit top 6 forward it's too easy to shutdown gaborik and we need help up front. This is no surprise. Richards will not sign in LA and they won't give him more money than NY or Toronto unless they trade away same players with contracts as they are fairly tight as well. Richards will be a ranger, star, or very possibly a leaf if Burke offers a crazy contract, but I dont see it.

Oh and no way do we get Rick Nash that is some Brooks nonsense. Not happening.

Janerixon is offline   Reply With Quote