View Single Post
Old
04-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOnTheSpot View Post
Boston's was in Fenway. Besides, doesn't CBP seat more? They also like money, I hear.
I was at Fenway and can attest to the fact that some seats have bad views of the game... The configuration within a football stadium allows better sight-lines for most all the seats. And CBP has more seats than Fenway but much less tha the Linc... and even less decent view seats for a hockey game.

Many feel that baseball venues have a better atmosphere than the newer and less comfy football fields without the 'Ashburn Alley' type areas and cozier feel... I disagree and would rather have the view.

Pittsburgh has had two already... but that would make three straight for the state of PA... I understand NBC and the NHL would love the Rangers but the New Yankee Stadium is booked for a bowl (IIRC) and the Meadowlands has shared NFL teams that would play there every Sunday... and nobody wants it at the Mets Citi Field... If Rangers are to be included it must be an away game... Philly could have a dual home game feel with both STHs allowed to buy tickets. Other teams like Boston and Washington were also recent participants and are further in distance... Flyers Rangers would be good for almost everybody involved IMO.

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote