View Single Post
Old
04-20-2011, 01:18 AM
seventieslord

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreakmur View Post
What if I'm Dreakmur at home, Cognition at work, and Billy_Shoes at the public library?
No one would know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancityluongo View Post
What is this whole "integrity" of the draft? When was it established? When the ATD started, some 8-9 years ago? The ATD is a completely different ballgame from when it started. LL is the only guy who has been through every one of these, and while that's hardly relevant, it emphasizes the point that this ATD 2011 is not ATD 1. I don't know about anyone else, but I think as over time this draft has changed, the expectation of it has changed too. We've had almost a complete turnover of GM's since the start, so doesn't it make sense that expectations and standards don't stay identical throughout, for better or for worse? Unless I have the definition of integrity screwed up, wouldn't that change as time progresses too, if it even exists hypothetically?
*phew*

I thought you meant that ex-GMs who are no longer here, like GBC, pappyline, BM67, etc, had abandoned the draft and taken its integrity along with them, leaving us with a gong show. Your explanation makes a lot more sense.

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote