View Single Post
Old
04-20-2011, 10:01 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nex06 View Post
Ok, so that does it. Case closed. Another opinion would not be possible at this point.

(My opinion, as somebody might have guessed is, that saying Kings lost because TM didn't call the TO is ridiculous; timeouts are not magic wands, they don't miraculously turn mentally defeated team into a Stanley Cup winner)
So when exactly do YOU decide to use a timeout?

My opinion, as somebody might have guessed is: Sometime during a five goal outburst by your opponent in a single period, just might be a DAMN GOOD TIME to try to break the momentum, settle your team down and actually try to be a coach, rather than stand passively behind the bench with a frightened, constipated look on your (his -- TM's) face.

Sure Terry Murray didnt blow coverage on the ice, although he has put Handzus and Penner (slow and SLOWER) together for several games now and they have. And no, he didnt fail to stop those shots to the net. But those things are not his job. His job is to coach. What I saw last night, now that I know this morning that it wasnt an actual sleep state nightmare (BUT IT WAS A NIGHTMARE NONETHELESS) wasn't coaching. That was horrid failure by a person who holds the coaching position.

The guy is a turd.

Even Crow would have called one.

This team has to win in spite of their coach!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to try to follow my brethren's advice, put this game behind me and recoup my voice for tomorrow night.

We are KING FANS.
We have tasted failure before.
We swallow it down like bitter herbs.
We are hardened to it.
It nourishes our souls.
We have been down and we will rise again.
We will not falter in our support.
We will not sit meekly by.
We will cheer.
We will yell .
We will be loud.
We will play our role, as the seventh man must.
WE ARE KINGS FANS.
LET THE WORLD KNOW

Go KINGS GO!!!

Go KINGS GO!!!

Go KINGS GO!!!

Go KINGS GO!!!

Go KINGS GO!!!

Last edited by DIEHARD the King fan: 04-20-2011 at 10:13 AM.
DIEHARD the King fan is offline   Reply With Quote