View Single Post
Old
04-20-2011, 01:19 PM
BiPolar Caps
Emotionally Wounded!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBears View Post
Would agree on the 16-44-21 2nd line and 18-90-25 3rd line. That speed will make a difference and a couple goals sooner or later. Interesting to see how 16-44 work together too.
I'm with you on that third/speed line of Sturm-MAJO-Chimera.

Not crazy about separating Semin from Arnott. Arnott's good for Semin's game. Also think Laich rejoining this line would be beneficial for him.

From time to time I've felt that Fehr was the heir apparent for Knuble's position at RW on Line 1. Well now's as good as time as any. Fehr may not be as deft as Knuble is around the crease but he has some other tangibles, such as roofing it and he does seem to bring it during big games.

The problem I have with the SOB line is that at times they try to be too stylistic with the puck looking to make the highlight reels with their no look passes, drop passes that sometimes lead to odd man rushes going the other way. Plus Backstrom becomes too dependent on just trying to pass to Ovie or Semin rather than shoot the puck himself.

Still think it's in the team and Hendricks' interest to sit him for a game. Re-charge his batteries so to speak.