View Single Post
Old
04-20-2011, 07:10 PM
JBernierFan
Drink up!

vCash: 500
Please don't lump all Bernier fans together. I was at the game last night, and IMO, Quick didn't let in any of his usual softies. He didn't make the HUGE save last night that needs to be made in the playoffs, but he didn't lose the game last night. That was put on the Dmen and F1 forward coming back (that didn't take his man). They were running around like monkeys last night in the 2nd and 3rd period. Quick may have over played at times (and can be blamed as much as the other 20 people on the team), but you can't pin this one on him. Maybe it would have been different with Bernier, but you can't state it like it's a fact. We don't know, and we'll never know because Quick played the whole game. End of story. I'm also glad that Quick played the entire game.

Now, another issue, I thought it was interesting when I was reading TheGoalieGuild's tweets last night when we started to fall apart. He actually broke down Quick's numbers when he has a 1, 2, 3, etc goal lead and how he plays. The more of a lead the Kings give him, the more he falls apart. Pretty interesting if you ask me. It shows he gets too complacent and pulls out of the game mentally.