View Single Post
Old
04-20-2011, 10:20 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Guys, stop bashing this team. This loss sucks. But we were supposed to get swept. If you ask anyone out there, we were not supposed to be able to hang with the Caps and their new system. We were supposed to be an easy go around for this team on the way to their Cup. We have been beating them to pucks all series. We have been taking it to them all series. We have been playing them just as hard as they have been playing us all series. Each and every game we have been in it and each and every game we have scared them.

I am as proud as I have been since I was a child to say that I am a fan of this team. This will only get better.

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote