View Single Post
Old
04-21-2011, 12:19 AM
KillerKampfer*

vCash: 500
Guys a joke. Haha you spoiled trust fund baby who hasn't earned a cent of your money. I am glad you have drove that franchise into the ground. Minny fans deserve a better team than that with a silly name, I would like to see the Wild move somewhere like Hamilton or K/W and then Minny get someone like Florida or Atlanta a year or two later.

The contracts on the Wild apart from Burns and Havlat who are the only guys who don't suck IMO are laughable. Everyone else on that team is overpaid by over a mil per year. Enjoy the bad Koivu at 6.9 you fools!

Also Havlat only tries every other year. He had a good season this one so he is going to suck big time next year and the Wild won't have a shot at the playoffs.

Nashville has more loyal fans than Chicago did before Wurtz died. It bothers me to see the Preds fans compared to teams like the Panthers, Coyotes, and Thrashers. I'd compare the Predators culturally in Nashville to the Flames or Oilers just everyone in the city didn't grow up on skates like they do in Alberta.

KillerKampfer* is offline   Reply With Quote