View Single Post
Old
04-21-2011, 09:36 AM
MsWoof

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsiephan View Post
What is it with your protectiveness of Carter and Richards but willingness to dump on a guy who has been to three SCF's and won the Cup once along with a well respected 17 year career. Chris Pronger played on two bad knees with no meniscus cartilage all of lasst season and through the playoffs.

Pronger has been skating and he certainly adds a physical presence of clearing the crease. All things being equal if you had to have one guy miss, Pronger or Carter, it would be Carter 10/10, he does not bring as much as what Pronger brings. Carter should feel lucky to have played in the presence of a guy who has paid his dues over so many years consistently.
You misunderstand what I said. I don't expect Pronger to come back, play 25 minutes, ES, PP and PK. It will be great to have him back but I'm not expecting him to play like he did last year when he is only taking wrist shots. I don't expect him on the PP at all unless they put him in front of the net. It's just asking too much of a guy who's missed a ton of time.

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote