View Single Post
Old
04-21-2011, 09:44 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
The time to be patient was over a while ago. The guy has no work ethic, never did. I knew we shouldn't have got him, but I didn't think it'd be any where close to this bad. Right now I'd either stick him in the press box or tell him he only plays powerplays and that's solely to stay in front of the net and be a screen. Hopefully he can handle that task, though the physical play might scare him off.

What a waste of talent. Guy could be a 40 goal 100 point player. Seriously, when he's on his game that's how great he can be. He is like a poor man's Lindros when he's on his game. He can dominate through pure physical power if he wants. Problem is he rarely wants that, thus the horrible performances.

And it's not just because he doesn't have Kopitar either. After that five point burst in his first six games, he has two assists in the last 16 games, counting playoffs. Peter Harrold scores at a better clip. What does that tell you?

And we get to potentially witness this next year, all for the low, low price of a 1st, a 2nd/3rd, a decent prospect in Colton Teubert and the $4.25 million in cap space he eats up. This is likely why DL doesn't do many big trades. He gets bent over in them.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote