View Single Post
Old
04-21-2011, 12:38 PM
Vic Rattlehead*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Bozak View Post
Coming to Montreal this Saturday evening for the first time.

Taking the VIA RAIL in from Toronto, staying at a hotel near the Central Station and likely hitting up 737 on Sunday night. Coming back to Toronto on Monday afternoon. We'll likely arrive around midnight (Saturday/Sunday). Is there anything to do in order to salvage a Saturday night?

Also would like to have lunch on Monday afternoon, before our train back to Toronto. Maybe something to kill a hangover. Recommendations?

Coming with a girl. Might meet up with another couple there.
Salvage a Saturday night? Why not hit up 737 on Saturday instead of Sunday? Or if you're just looking for a nice night out, I'd suggest Sir Winston Churchill's (Winnies) because it has a great atmosphere and lots of places to sit. Stogies Cigar lounge is also great for the seating and cocktails, but I'd only suggest it if you don't mind other people smoking cigars.

For lunch: depends on what you're in the mood for, but there's tons of places to eat in the area. Personally, I'd probably head to Dagwoods to kill the hangover, but I love their subs. The two closest in the area are both on Ste. Catherine, one near Guy and the other near Jeanne-Mance.

Vic Rattlehead* is offline   Reply With Quote