View Single Post
Old
04-21-2011, 12:47 PM
GeorgeHamiltonsTan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laces out Dan View Post
Sorry, but this series is not over and you fight till the fight is done. And I refuse to get down on this team this season. These guys gave so much this season, left it so on the ice. No matter how the playoffs turn out, I am proud of the effort this team put forth this season. Right now though, I am gonna place my focus and energy on rooting for a game five victory.
thats all well and good, go ahead join Boomer in the land of "its not over till its over". The rest of us living in reality realized it was over after the caps got on the board early in the 3rd. Boomer talking about hey the caps doing it to them 2 years ago so why cant the rangers give it right back to them?...simple...The caps could score goals at will back then just as they can now...the rangers cant. end of story.

Ive only questioned the effort from this team maybe 2-3 times this season which is unheard of from this franchise and i thank them for that however effort will only get you so far. This team is young and promising but if they have to rely on being human retaining walls to win games they wont have any of this young talent survive thier 25th birthday. They arent any closer to contending than they were 3-4 years ago, its just a younger and more close knit unit and that will only take you so far. Impressive and entertaining season but...its over, see ya on the links!

FORE RIGHT!!!

GeorgeHamiltonsTan is offline   Reply With Quote