View Single Post
Old
04-22-2011, 12:43 AM
Franchise13

vCash: 500
This is enemy territory (sort of) so I'll keep this brief...

Hang in there about Doughty guys, he may make silly mistakes, take himself out of games at times, but he's so supremely talented and can take over a game at any given moment. Between him and Kopi you guys have a great 1-2 Piece to build around. Martinez has been pretty damn good this series too. Both are going to be pretty good for a pretty long time.

I agree with Sacto, you guys haven't seen the best Sharks team yet, but part of that is the Kings playing hard and with heart. Props to you guys. I'm more afraid of closing this series out moreso than the potentially series with the Red Wings. Red Wings haven't played SJ as hard as LA has these past few games.

Agree with most of the fanbase here about Terry Murray. Without going into too much, he really makes me appreciate TMac even with his terrible 1-1-2 PK experiment.

As far as the future is concerned, LA is in really good shape IMO. I could see Brayden Schenn having a Couture like effect for your team. Vey is in your system too, yeah? I'd take Wayne Simmonds and Dustin Brown on SJ anytime too. Good pieces to work with in LA, you guys are lucky.

From an outsider perspective, Penner has to go. Dunno if he's hurt or what, but wow, he's not doing anything positive at all.

Series isn't over yet, especially with as hard as LA is playing. Thanks for being awesome fans throughout though and here's to peace between LA and SJ in the future. **** the Ducks!

Franchise13 is offline   Reply With Quote