View Single Post
Old
08-11-2005, 01:59 AM
swinginutter*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingz4life
Yeah, I was pretty sure he would remain a RFA. But I doubt Frolov gets a big raise. I think LA wants to see one more big year from him before dishing out the big bucks.
That's exactly the disease we have at this club! We'll then go on and say, he's an a-hole for staying in Russia, and then our brass will make up some BS, and we'll buy in. Seriously, I hate negative eddie's, and I don't want to be one. But you only have to look at the ticker or tracker or whatever you want to call it everyday, and see that big clubs are very serious on bringing in talent, and signing (retaining) their own talent.

This should have been wrapped up weeks ago. It's beyond frustrating. Our club d*cks around way to many players............It hurt's us the fans and why? So TL can feed us PR crap. It's a joke! That ****** should have been a politician!

If Frolov doesn't play, i'll take my deposit back on season seats..........simple as that. Prospects my ass. We get em' ready for other serious clubs, to reap the rewards.