Thread: Spacek stinks
View Single Post
Old
04-22-2011, 10:22 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
He deserves to be the scapegoat now. The guy just sucked balls especially last night, he was an embarrassment to the CH. I feel bad saying that cause as a human being I have no issues with him, aside from maybe the fact that he ate doritos for the last two months and didn't train (lol) but seriously, he looks horrible out there. (Was kidding about the training part, but seriously what the ****)

PS: Those of you actually blaming Price of all people, pathetic. The D hung him out to dry in a game we so should have won. Don't worry though I still know we're going to win the series, even if JM's coaching is going to hinder us when it counts most by playing Space****. But frankly Price will be the reason we win this series so to all the sellouts just shut the heck up Price had a bad game for sure, but it most certainly wasn't his fault considering the piss poor defending.

I seem to remember a certain guy named Jaro Halak having a similar game where his D hung him out to dry. You can't win when the team in front of you plays like that. Spacek has a knee injury fair enough, but then don't play him over a guy like Mara who doesn't, or Weber who is somewhat better right now.

I can call a spade a spade because that's exactly what it is. Sal probably went *******, I'll tell you why on the last goal I don't blame Spacek.

WHAT THE **** WAS SPACEK DOING OUT THERE IN AN OT SITUATION AT THE START OF THE OT WHERE BOTH TEAMS ARE RILED UP!? WHAT THE LIVING **** WAS SPACEK DOING OUT THERE! I WANT JACQUES MARTIN FIRED! I WANT GAUTHIER FIRED FOR PUTTING JACQUES MARTIN IN CHARGE!!! RAGE RAGE RAGE

Seriously though Spacek never should have been put in a position to fail in the first place if he clearly isn't ready for playoff action. I was telling my friend prior to the game starting yesterday that I felt un-easy about Spacek's performance and would rather have him sit. He was facepalmable last night, he shouldn't have been there, that is Jacques Martin's piss poor decision making skills. But for what happened on the ice I can't say Spacek has no fault either. He played like ****.

Last edited by neofury*: 04-22-2011 at 10:30 AM.
neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote