View Single Post
Old
04-22-2011, 09:24 PM
messiah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers4Life1994 View Post
Actually, i'm pretty sure having defense in front of you is part it as a tie breaker of some sort. You are doing more work.

Lundy vs Luo

Wins- Ranked 6th with 6 games more played
Losses: Ranked 4th MOST with 6 games more played(Luo has 12 less, as stated before...)
Saves: 5th with 6 games more played
GA: 152 with 6 games more played. Luo needs a 4 goals against average for 6 games and there's no way in hell he does that 6 games straight.
GAA: 5th with goalies 50 games or more played
Saves: 5th with 6 games more played
SV%: 5th with 6 games more played - Luo is ranked 2nd

The key stat is Lundy has played 6 more games and Luo still has more wins, less losses, better GAA(by far).

In fact, Thomas and Rinne have SIMILAR stats and far less games played. Sorry I love Lundy as much as the next Rangers fan but Lundy is the odd man out.
wins tied for third
ga is not out of the question he is running near 4 right now with 5 games played oh yeh its closer to 3 goals a game and being yanked in 2 straight games something i dont think ever happend to lundy
saves lungo would have to face 24 shots a game not out of the question to be less than that
save % /gaa yeh 5th with 6 more games played and in 6 games if he played sav% for lungo would have to go up 0.17 to match lundy and that probally would happen
And the canucks were labled to finish in the top 3 teams in the leauge and the rangers were listed to finish near last in the east out of playoffs so who had the better year and overachived with a lot less

Last edited by messiah: 04-22-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: forgot to add
messiah is offline   Reply With Quote