View Single Post
Old
04-23-2011, 02:28 AM
mm11

vCash: 500
Geez, Hank is great but so are alot of NHL netminders. All three guys nominated had great years. Heck look at Cam Ward and Carey Price that were not on the list, its a super competitive league.

Since some are measuring performance on stats ( 11 shutouts plus 30 something wins) then who is accountable for the TEAM being 4th in GA while being a healthy + 30 and also something to which may I be so bold and predict without looking up the stats, top 5 in shots blocked shots all while being 11th in goals scored in the entire NHL this year?

Please don't accuse me of not watching the king play this year because I have seen his performances.He was epic in some cases and was classic Lundqvist, he is just super consistent every year and extremely durable which makes him one of the best on this planet but let's call a spade a spade and give credit to other goaltenders who deserved the nomination over the king.

I would think Hank himself cares more about playoff series wins to which he not won much over meaningless Vezina nominations.

mm11 is offline   Reply With Quote