View Single Post
Old
04-23-2011, 05:42 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Im not really happy about the way the season ended. This team was strongest i think in Nov, Dec. Bad moves picking up W2, Prospal is done, i mean when you have Boyle playing the PP you no u have problems. Anyway as bitter as this season is to lose to a team coached by BB i guess im going to have to live with it. Next year can be good, but we need to make pretty big changes up front if we are to compete for the playoffs. We need to fill id say 3 top 6 forwards and idk were that will come from, via free agency, draft picks, development, i guess time will tell. The worst thing that could have happened is W2 scored today lol the way Sather operates the idiot. Im not ready to write of a guy like AA just yet but he did not provide the added Offensive play we needed from him, nor did Dubinsky. I think it fair to say they can make a good second line, the problem is we need if not 3 atleast 2 first line guys, meaning they can play a PP and produce 5 on 5. If we want to keep Gaborik around and see how he does with the new guys give it a shot, but i didnt like his compete level down the stretch and in the playoffs. Ill also say it again i would like to see MacT take Torts job. The guy is done.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote